Visual Studio Code
- Hold Ctrl and press Tab to view a list of all files open in an editor group
- ⇧⌘O - navigate symbols inside a file; by typing
:the symbols will be grouped by category. Just press Up or Down and navigate to the place you want.
- ⌘T jump to a symbol across files (some languages): type the first letter of a type you want to navigate to, regardless of which file contains it, and press Enter.
- ⇧⌘\ - jump to the matching bracket with
- ⇧⌘M - open the list
- ⇧⌘B (Run Build Task)
- ⇧⌥F: formats the whole document.
- ⌘K ⌘F: formats the currently selected source code.
- F8 or ⇧F8 loop through errors or warnings in the current file